You may have heard a rumor that a new minivan would be making an appearance in the Rollx Vans lineup. Well, we are here to tell you that the rumors are true. Rollx Vans rolled out the Toyota Sienna as part of our inventory of fully customizable wheelchair vans. As with any new vehicle that is added to our inventory, we know that our customers are sure to have a lot of questions.
Introducing the Toyota Sienna
The Toyota Sienna is the perfect addition for Rollx Vans customers. This vehicle can accommodate the wheelchair user riding from the interior cabin, front passenger position or driving the van from the driver’s position. And, it comes in a range of models with features to fit anyone’s needs. The 2020 Toyota Sienna models we will be offering include the LE, SE, SE Premium, XLE, XLE Premium, Limited, and Limited Premium. All models include advanced technology features like a windshield wiper deicer, a heavy-duty rear window defogger with timer, roof rails for added storage, and three zone climate control that allows each section to choose their own custom temperature settings. All models also come standard with Toyota Safety Sense, a pre-collision with pedestrian detection, lane departure alerts and steering assist.
But, it is the features that sets each of the models apart that makes each of them unique. Let’s take a closer look at what makes each of these models special:
- Toyota Sienna LE: Equipped with dual power sliding side doors with jam protection, 17 inch 5 spoke machined alloy wheels, and easy clean fabric trimmed front seats, the Sienna LE is the smallest of the Toyota model options in our stock.
- Toyota Sienna SE: The SE model comes stock with 19 inch 6 spoke gunmetal alloy wheels, a power lift gate, LED tail lights and daytime running lights, and projector beam halogen headlights.
- Toyota Sienna SE Premium: The SE Premium includes all the same features as the SE, with a few additions like an easy speak microphone to project the driver’s voice to passengers, a Blu-ray entertainment center, dynamic navigation and blind spot monitoring.
- Toyota Sienna XLE: This model comes stock with 17 inch 7 spoke alloy wheels, leather trimmed heated front seats, color display screen, wood grain style accents, and an anti-theft system.
- Toyota Sienna XLE Premium: The XLE Premium takes it one step further with rear parking assist and optional navigation package.
- Toyota Sienna Limited: This Limited model features heated side mirrors, a dual moon roof, 18 inch 10 spoke alloy wheels, premium leather seating, heated leather trimmed steering wheel, and front and rear parking assist.
- Toyota Sienna Limited Premium: The Limited Premium option includes added features like rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers and a bird’s eye view camera with perimeter scan and an overhead 360 degree view.
Toyota Sienna Comfort and Style
For families looking to seat multiple people along with transporting a wheelchair user, the Toyota Sienna models fit five able bodied riders and a wheelchair user comfortably. For wheelchair users looking to take the driver’s seat, the Sienna can be converted using the Rollx Vans trackless transfer seat. And with this sleek looking vehicle, we know that no matter which Toyota Sienna model conversion you choose, you will be riding in comfort and style.
What Does this Mean for the Current Rollx Vans Inventory
The Toyota Sienna is not replacing another vehicle in the Rollx Vans wheelchair accessible vans lineup. Instead, the addition of this vehicle is making the Rollx Vans inventory stock one of the largest in the nation. This truly means that our customers can find exactly what they are looking for and a vehicle model that will fit all of their wants and needs from the start. Essentially, it is a win-win for our customers, their caregivers and their families, because Rollx Vans is their one-stop shop for all wheelchair accessible van needs.
Hit the Open Road in a Toyota Sienna Wheelchair Accessible Van
Are you ready to hit the open road in a Toyota Sienna that is customized from the ground up to fit your individual needs? Contact our team of experienced sales representatives to get started today. Our team will take you from initial questions to choosing a model that fits your needs and customizing it with all the conversion options you need (and not just options we think you may need). Then, our team will take it one step further and deliver your van right to your front door. Plus, we will stay with you until you are ready to make your next vehicle purchase, because our industry best 7 year/100,000 mile conversion warranty, including on our brand new Toyota Sienna models, will have you covered wherever you want to go.