Getting the Job Done Right
At Rollx Vans, we don’t just sell wheelchair accessible vans. We build them. All of our new wheelchair van conversions are done in house at our very own headquarters.
The conversion process is done in accordance with strict safety standards. Our team of engineers and mechanics are master craftsman, making sure that a van from Rollx Vans is the very best wheelchair van possible. Below is a breakdown of our van conversions for both minivans and full size vans.
- • 11” lowered floor from rear axle to front firewall – offering up to 59″ of interior headroom.
- • One touch controller of door, kneel, and ramp system for easy operation.
- • Factory style “feather touch” switches for easy operation.
- • OEM Power side door opener with power and manual ramp override.
- • One Touch Control Computer with industry-leading, on-board service diagnostic system.
- • Electronic kneeling suspension gives factory ride with complete reliability.
- • 2:3 Frame with a reinforced shell around the gas tank for the safest conversion on the road.
- • Stainless steel door tracks, exhaust, and floor pan for the longest-lasting conversion available.
- • Gas/brake lines routed along the frame to ensure complete protection of these lines.
- • Interchangeable quick-release seat design allows driver and passenger seat to be removed easily.
- • Factory carpeting, finely detailed interior and exterior finishing for the style you desire.
- • Custom-styled ground effects with stone guard protection guard against paint chips from road debris.
- • Factory PPG paint process.
Full Size Van Conversions
Rollx Vans offers two options for van conversions in full sized vans: a lowered floor or a raised roof. We lower the floor to maintain the factory roofline and body profile while still providing ample headroom and space for interior maneuvering. For the raised roof option, the factory floor stays at the manufactured height and the roof is raised to allow for substantial headroom and interior space. This option also includes a built-in DVD/TV screen and wireless headphones.
Full Size Van Features
- • 6” or 8” lowered floor – full cut
- • Full automatic Ricon or Braun Vangator II lift and power remote
- • Power side door opener with built-in manual release and power remote
- • Dual entry lift platform for user convenience
- • Interior and exterior switches for power door and lift operation
- • Manual Aeroquip tiedowns
- • Driver and passenger quick release seats
- • Factory gas tank – gains 6 gallons of gas
- • Dual Battery is standard on all new lowered floor conversion