Used Wheelchair Van With New Conversion
Looking for a used wheelchair van, but want the latest, greatest conversion technology? With the Rollx Vans Advantage Package, you get a BRAND NEW full warrantied conversion on a used or pre-qualified van. It’s the best of both worlds: your ride done your way.
Professionally Inspected Vehicles
“With the Advantage Package, Rollx Vans customers get a quality, professionally hand-picked, previously owned used wheelchair vehicle with a clean CarFax and title history. The wheelchair vehicle is inspected, professionally detailed inside and out, and all scheduled maintenance is performed and up to date.
Receive Factory Warranty Balance
Customers purchasing wheelchair vans with the Rollx Vans Advantage Package also benefit from receiving the balance on any original vehicle factory warranties remaining and all vehicle factory recalls being performed by the manufacturing dealer.
Advantage Package Conversion Features:
- Premium in-floor clean, quiet, reliable power operated ramp
- Power side sliding door operation
- One-touch remote control for door and ramp
- Electronic kneeling system lowers suspension for gentle ramp angle
- Automotive OEM grade carpet and Foam-tech insulation for the quietest ride in the industry
- High quality factory-styled molded color coordinated interior panels
- Rear seat folding gas assisted footrest
- Manual wheelchair tiedowns with multiple aluminum floor tracks
- Low profile Rollx Vans matching exterior ground effects
- Computerized on-board electronics with data log system for fast diagnostics
- Stainless steel rust free floor pan and sound deadening rubberized coating
- Stainless steel “long life” exhaust
- ISO 9001:2015 certified, manufactured to all FMVSS vehicle requirements
- 50 MPH crash certified installation
- 3 year 36,000 mile mechanical parts and labor warranty
- 7 year 100,000 mile structural parts and labor warranty
This Package Works with Third-Party Funding, too!
This package is a very popular option when waiver, Veterans, or other third party funding is involved. Many have remaining factory warranties or extended warranties and finance options are plentiful. Since we know a lot of the customers we work with are not able to afford a new wheelchair vehicle with a new conversion, this gives them the flexibility to have the third-party funding source pay for the brand new conversion on a used wheelchair vehicle. It’s a win-win situation. The Rollx Vans Advantage Package is the best “like new” van with the best new conversion, at the best possible pricing. What could be better than that?
Want to learn more about the Advantage Package, what’s included and how you can get it on one of our vans?