Rollx Vans ADED Scholarship Drawing
Please click the below link and fill out the information to be entered in the Rollx Vans ADED Scholarship drawing
ADED SCHOLARSHIP: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The recipient or alternate must:
- Recipient must be an ADED Member at the time of drawing.
- Be used on for the ADED Conference within 3 years (or 2 yrs.) upon notification.
- Scholarship may not be transferred (by the recipient) or sold.
- Scholarship cannot be redeemed for cash or other compensation.
- In the event the recipient either can not or chooses not to redeem the scholarship, it will be awarded to the alternate winner. (Or another drawing will be held).
- Both full and part time VA Driver Rehab Specialists are eligible.
- Recipient must have completed the VA Driver Rehab Training course at least one year prior to the closing of entries.
- All eligibility requirements i.e. status and length of time as a VA DRS, ADED membership, completion of the VA DTITC, etc. will be verified by ADED prior to presentation of the
- By entering you agree to accept all terms and conditions
- Limited to one entry per VA DRS.
- Entries are done by an independent source, “Birdeye”. No contact information will be stored or provided to Rollx Vans, other than that of the winner (and alternate), for notification purposes only.
- Drawing will be on March 1, 2023.