- Standard seating of 12
- Available rear vision camera
- Standard head-curtain side-impact airbags
- Seat-mounted thoracic airbags
- Max Available Towing 9,600 LBS.
Choose Between Two Conversion Options
With the GMC and Chevy full-size vans, we offer two different accessible conversion options:
1) The 6” Full Cut Lowered Floor Option: We drop the floor down from the front firewall to the rear wheel wells to provide ample headroom and space for interior maneuverability, all the while maintaining the external look of the van’s roofline and body profile.
The low cut floor option allows for wheelchair users to drive right from their wheelchair allowing adequate headroom without sacrificing visibility. It also allows the driver to comfortably fit underneath the wheel and to maintain a low center of gravity while in transit.
We are the ONLY wheelchair vehicle company who offers this great option on our GMC and Chevy full-size vans.
2) The Raised Roof Option: We keep the floor at the manufactured height and instead lift the roof upwards and raise the side doors to allow ample space for wheelchair users to maneuver within the vehicle. This increases your interior space and allows for much-needed headroom throughout the vehicle.
Both of our conversion options come with the following features:
- Fully Automatic Wheelchair Lift
- Power Side Door Opener with Built-in Manual Release
- Driver and Passenger Quick Release Seats
- Single-button Remote for Door and Lift
- Exterior Mounted Switches to Operate Power Door and Lift
- Dash Mounted Switches for Door and Lift Operation
- Four Point Wheelchair Tiedowns with Lap and Shoulder Belts
- Additional Right Rear Leaf Spring for Lift-side Suspension Support
- Dual Battery System