Great news: Rollx Vans has been named by the Star Tribune as one of Minnesota’s “Top Workplaces” in 2016.
About “Top Workplaces”
The Star Tribune partners with WorkplaceDynamics every year to survey the employees at companies across Minnesota. Based on employee responses to questions about workplace happiness, satisfaction and engagement, certain companies are honored by being placed on the list.
Words from Our Incredible Employees
When asked what they like about working at Rollx Vans, here are some of the amazing things our employees had to say:
- “Rollx Vans is an amazing organization made up of people who get along, care about each other, and treat each other with respect. I am amazed at the level of ethics that drives decisions.”
- “The fun environment. A great leader who treats you as a person instead of looking down on you and pressuring you. ”
- “I am valued and appreciated. I have great flexibility.”
- “The great leadership we have working above us. Helping someone that is in need and seeing the smiles on their faces when they get their van delivered or repaired. ”
- “I can advance in my career at Rollx Vans as time goes on.”
Learn More About Rollx Vans
As a manufacturer and seller of used and new wheelchair vans, our employees are just as important as our customers. Our founder, Wade Harris left us a legacy that our employees have happily carried on for decades.
We hope to keep doing so for decades more!
Shop for Accessible Vans
To begin your search for a wheelchair accessible van, take a look at our inventory.
If you are new to the entire process, check out our Beginner’s Guide to Buying a Wheelchair Van.